The South Dakota Coyotes (7-7, 0-0 Summit) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-12, 0-0 Summit) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022 as 5-point favorites. The Fightin’ Hawks have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota Predictions
South Dakota vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-5||146.5 points|
South Dakota vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- South Dakota covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 South Dakota games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 139.8 total points, 6.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Coyotes’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Dakota covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged four fewer points (142.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- South Dakota has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Coyotes have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Coyotes average 71.1 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the 79 the Fightin’ Hawks allow.
- North Dakota has put together a record of 13-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have an ATS record of 9-0 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of North Dakota’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ 70.4 points per game are just 1.3 more points than the 69.1 the Coyotes give up to opponents.
- North Dakota has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 4-6 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
South Dakota vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of South Dakota’s 12 games have gone over Monday’s total of 146.5 points.
- There have been eight North Dakota games that have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- The Coyotes average 71.1 points per game against the Fightin’ Hawks’ 70.4, amounting to five points under the game’s total of 146.5.
- The 148.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 more than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- The Coyotes have seen a 139.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Fightin’ Hawks games have an over/under of 142.3 points this season, 4.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 12.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 13.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 56 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.3 PTS, 47.2 FG%
- Mitchell Sueker: 11.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Matt Norman: 8.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Bentiu Panoam: 5.5 PTS, 32.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.