The Pepperdine Waves (6-10, 0-0 WCC) are only 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the San Diego Toreros (7-7, 0-0 WCC) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Firestone Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
Pepperdine vs. San Diego Predictions
Pepperdine vs. San Diego Betting Odds
Pepperdine vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Pepperdine has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Pepperdine games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Waves games averaged 143.8 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Waves are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- San Diego is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Diego games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 132.1 total points, 8.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Toreros are scoring 60.6 points per game compared to their 67 season average.
Pepperdine vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Pepperdine is 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Waves have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Pepperdine have hit the over five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Waves average 70.4 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 62.3 the Toreros give up.
- Pepperdine has a 5-7 record against the spread and a 6-7 record overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- San Diego has covered the spread eight times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Toreros have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- Games involving San Diego have hit the over five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Toreros put up 8.4 fewer points per game (67) than the Waves allow (75.4).
Pepperdine vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- Pepperdine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, three of San Diego’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.4 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the total of 140.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 137.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Waves games is 144.1 points, 3.6 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.7 points more than the average over/under in Toreros’ games this season (133.8 points).
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 11.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Jan Zidek: 12.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.3 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- Terrell Brown: 7.1 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 44.3 FG%
- Jase Townsend: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Vladimir Pinchuk: 6.6 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.