The North Dakota State Bison (10-5, 0-0 Summit) hit the road in Summit play against the Denver Pioneers (6-11, 0-0 Summit) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bison are favored by 7 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.5.
North Dakota State vs. Denver Predictions
North Dakota State vs. Denver Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-7||140.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. Denver Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 135.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Denver covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Pioneers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.9 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Pioneers have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their 68.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Dakota State vs. Denver Betting Trends
- North Dakota State has registered a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Bison have an ATS record of 1-5.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 71.9 points per game the Bison record are just .
- When North Dakota State totals more than 71.9 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Denver has gone 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Pioneers have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Pioneers score just 1.8 more points per game (68.8) than the Bison allow their opponents to score (67).
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 67 points.
North Dakota State vs. Denver Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 140.5 points five times.
- This season, 10 of Denver’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 140.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bison (71.9 points per game) and the Pioneers (68.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 1.6 fewer points than the 138.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 135.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Pioneers games have an over/under of 137.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 14.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 49 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Grant Nelson: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Tyree Eady: 8.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Jarius Cook: 9.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
- Sam Griesel: 10.1 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Michael Henn: 9.6 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Tevin Smith: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 54 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.9 PTS, 60.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.