The Navy Midshipmen (10-4, 0-0 Patriot) are favored (-7.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Lafayette Leopards (3-9, 0-0 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Kirby Sports Center. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Navy vs. Lafayette Predictions
Navy vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
Navy vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Navy has put together a record of 12-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Midshipmen have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Navy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Midshipmen average 9.1 fewer points per game (67.7) than the Leopards give up (76.8).
- Navy is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 76.8 points.
- Lafayette has covered the spread six times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Leopards are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Lafayette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this year.
- The Leopards put up 10 more points per game (69.3) than the Midshipmen allow (59.3).
- Lafayette is 1-4 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it scores more than 59.3 points.
Navy vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- Four Navy games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- This season, six games Lafayette played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137 points per game, 1.5 points more than the point total of 135.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 0.6 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Midshipmen games is 130.1 points, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.4 points separates the average total points bet in Leopards’ games (143.9 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (33-for-77)
- Greg Summers: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 8.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Jaylen Walker: 7.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Daniel Deaver: 7.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 12.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 100 3PT% (2-for-2)
- Kyle Jenkins: 11.4 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Tyrone Perry: 12.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- CJ Fulton: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.1 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.