The Holy Cross Crusaders (3-12, 0-0 Patriot) visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-11, 0-0 Patriot) after losing eight road games in a row. The Mountain Hawks are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Last 10 Games
- Lehigh is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Lehigh games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged four fewer points (136.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have a points-per-game average 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Holy Cross has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Holy Cross games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Crusaders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Crusaders have a 65.9 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Lehigh has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-5-1).
- The Mountain Hawks have yet to cover a spread (0-3) when they are at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Lehigh have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 64.2 points per game the Mountain Hawks put up are 7.3 fewer points than the Crusaders give up (71.5).
- Lehigh has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when putting up more than 71.5 points.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-1-0).
- The Crusaders have a perfect 9-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Holy Cross have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Crusaders score an average of 66.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 72.5 the Mountain Hawks allow to opponents.
- Holy Cross is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 72.5 points.
Lehigh vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- Lehigh and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s over/under of 140.5 points seven times this season.
- In Holy Cross’ 14 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 140.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 140.5 is 10 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mountain Hawks (64.2 points per game) and the Crusaders (66.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.5 fewer points than the 144 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Mountain Hawks have seen a 137.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Crusaders’ games (137.1 points) this season.
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.9 PTS, 59 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%
- Nic Lynch: 6.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 6.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Judson Martindale: 11.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Gerrale Gates: 13.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 44.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Bo Montgomery: 8.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.