The Jackson State Tigers (2-11, 0-0 SWAC) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (3-10, 0-0 SWAC) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 119.5 in the matchup.
Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Jackson State||-1.5||119.5 points|
Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Jackson State covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Jackson State’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.1 points scored. That’s 11.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama A&M covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Alabama A&M games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 14 more points (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 59.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Jackson State has covered the spread 11 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Games involving Jackson State have hit the over five times this season.
- The Tigers average 13.3 fewer points per game (56.5) than the Bulldogs allow (69.8).
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread 11 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 10-1.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 59.2 points per game, 9.7 fewer points than the 68.9 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Alabama A&M is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- Eight Jackson State games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 119.5 points.
- In Alabama A&M’s 13 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 119.5.
- The Tigers average 56.5 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 59.2, amounting to 3.8 points under the game’s total of 119.5.
- This game’s point total is 19.2 fewer points than the 138.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 131.9 points, 12.4 more than the over/under of 119.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (133.3 points).
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 12.2 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 3.2 BLK, 54.1 FG%
- Ken Evans: 5.1 PTS, 29.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Jonas James: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Gabe Watson: 14.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Terence Lewis II: 4.2 PTS, 46.9 FG%
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.4 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Cameron Tucker: 5.9 PTS, 37 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- EJ Williams: 6.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%
- Dailin Smith: 7.2 PTS, 28.6 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.