The Florida A&M Rattlers (2-11, 0-0 SWAC) and the Grambling Tigers (5-11, 0-0 SWAC) play at Al Lawson Center on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has no line set. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Florida A&M vs. Grambling Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Grambling Betting Odds
Florida A&M vs. Grambling Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M is 0-10 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Florida A&M’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 3.3 fewer points (133.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Rattlers have a points-per-game average four points below their season-long scoring average.
- Grambling has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Grambling’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 55.8, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Florida A&M vs. Grambling Betting Trends
- Florida A&M is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Florida A&M’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Rattlers score 62.5 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 68.8 the Tigers give up.
- Grambling has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-3-0).
- Games involving Grambling have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Tigers average 13.2 fewer points per game (58.4) than the Rattlers allow (71.6).
Florida A&M vs. Grambling Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 136.5 points four times this season.
- There have been six Grambling games that have ended with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- The Rattlers average 62.5 points per game against the Tigers’ 58.4, amounting to 15.6 points under the matchup’s over/under of 136.5.
- The 140.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.9 more than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Rattlers have seen a 132.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (138.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (136.5 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Bryce Moragne: 8.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.9 STL, 48.1 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8 PTS, 47.5 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 28.4 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (11-for-56)
- Jalen Speer: 10.3 PTS, 34 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
Grambling Team Leaders
- Tra’Michael Moton: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- A.J. Taylor: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Cameron Christon: 11.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Danya Kingsby: 10.2 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Prince Moss: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 30.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.