The Western Carolina Catamounts (7-8, 0-0 SoCon) are 9.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (9-7, 0-0 SoCon) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Freedom Hall Civic Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 148.5.
East Tennessee State vs. Western Carolina Predictions
East Tennessee State vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
|East Tennessee State||-9.5||148.5 points|
East Tennessee State vs. Western Carolina Last 10 Games
- East Tennessee State is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- East Tennessee State’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 139.9 total points, 8.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Buccaneers have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Western Carolina covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Western Carolina’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Catamounts games averaged 1.1 more points (149.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Catamounts have a 76.4 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
East Tennessee State vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State has covered the spread eight times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers are winless against the spread when they are 9.5-point favorites or more (0-3).
- This season, East Tennessee State’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Buccaneers put up 69.4 points per game, 9.5 fewer points than the 78.9 the Catamounts give up.
- East Tennessee State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.9 points.
- Western Carolina is 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 9.5 points or more, the Catamounts are 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Western Carolina’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Catamounts’ 76.8 points per game are 5.7 more points than the 71.1 the Buccaneers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.1 points, Western Carolina is 7-5 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
East Tennessee State vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- East Tennessee State and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 148.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, 11 of Western Carolina’s games have ended with a score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.2 points per game, 2.3 points fewer than the total of 148.5 for this contest.
- The 150 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.5 more than the 148.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Buccaneers games is 9.2 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this matchup.
- Catamounts games have an over/under of 148.4 points this season, 0.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- David Sloan: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (35-for-83)
- Ledarrius Brewer: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Ty Brewer: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Jordan King: 11.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (38-for-96)
- Mohab Yasser: 6.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 15.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 9.5 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Travion McCray: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Cam Bacote: 7.1 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Joe Petrakis: 7.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.