The Colgate Raiders (4-10, 0-0 Patriot) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Army Black Knights (9-6, 0-0 Patriot) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Cotterell Court. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 153.5.
Colgate vs. Army Predictions
Colgate vs. Army Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Colgate has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Colgate and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 9.3 fewer points (144.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Raiders have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Army’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Black Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 14.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Black Knights’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.2, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Colgate vs. Army Betting Trends
- Colgate is 4-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Colgate’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Raiders average 5.3 more points per game (75.1) than the Black Knights allow (69.8).
- When Colgate puts up more than 69.8 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Army is 10-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Black Knights are 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Army’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Black Knights score an average of 73.3 points per game, just 0.6 fewer points than the 73.9 the Raiders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.9 points, Army is 5-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Colgate vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (153.5 points) three times this season.
- Five of Army’s games finished with a combined score over 153.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 153.5 is 5.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (75.1 points per game) and the Black Knights (73.3 points per game).
- The 143.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.8 fewer than the 153.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 145.1 points, 8.4 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- Black Knights games have an over/under of 140.3 points this season, 13.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.3 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Nelly Cummings: 17.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.5 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (32-for-67)
- Jack Ferguson: 12.6 PTS, 41 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
- Ryan Moffatt: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.8 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Keegan Records: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 54.9 FG%
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 16.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (43-for-114)
- Josh Caldwell: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Matt Dove: 4.8 PTS, 69 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.