The Boston University Terriers (10-6, 0-0 Patriot) visit the American Eagles (4-9, 0-0 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Bender Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022. The Eagles are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Boston University vs. American Predictions
Boston University vs. American Betting Odds
|Boston University||-7.5||134.5 points|
Boston University vs. American Last 10 Games
- Boston University covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston University games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 131.3 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Terriers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- American is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- American and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boston University vs. American Betting Trends
- Boston University is 9-5-2 against the spread this season.
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Boston University’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 68.2 points per game the Terriers score are 8.8 fewer points than the Eagles give up (77).
- When Boston University totals more than 77 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- American has put together a record of 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- American games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 65.2 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 65.3 the Terriers give up to opponents.
- American has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
Boston University vs. American Over/Under Trends
- Boston University and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, 10 of American’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Terriers average 68.2 points per game against the Eagles’ 65.2, totaling 1.1 points under the game’s total of 134.5.
- This game’s total is 7.8 fewer points than the 142.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Terriers have seen a 132.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (137.3 points).
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 14.1 PTS, 9.3 REB, 49.7 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.7 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 49.3 3PT% (34-for-69)
- Jonas Harper: 8.4 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Walter Whyte: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Johnny O’Neil: 10.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Matt Rogers: 9.7 PTS, 63.4 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Connor Nelson: 7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.