The No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (12-2, 0-0 Big Ten) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Maryland Terrapins (8-6, 0-0 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Xfinity Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
Wisconsin vs. Maryland Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Maryland Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Maryland Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Wisconsin’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Badgers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Badgers have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Maryland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Terrapins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Terrapins have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has put together a record of 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 7-4.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Badgers put up 71.8 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 67.6 the Terrapins give up.
- Wisconsin is 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- Maryland has covered the spread six times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Terrapins are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, five of Maryland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Terrapins score an average of 70.2 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 64.6 the Badgers allow to opponents.
- Maryland has put together a 5-5 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Wisconsin vs. Maryland Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wisconsin games have hit the over on this game’s 134.5-point over/under seven times.
- Nine of Maryland’s games ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 134.5 is 7.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (71.8 points per game) and the Terrapins (70.2 points per game).
- The 132.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.3 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Badgers games is 2.5 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Terrapins’ games this season (138.7 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Brad Davison: 14.8 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Tyler Wahl: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.6 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 8.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
Maryland Team Leaders
- Eric Ayala: 15.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Donta Scott: 11.7 PTS, 7 REB, 41.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Fatts Russell: 12.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Hakim Hart: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 52.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Qudus Wahab: 9.4 PTS, 7 REB, 60.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.