The Northeastern Huskies (6-7, 0-0 CAA) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Towson Tigers (9-5, 0-0 CAA) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at SECU Arena. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Towson vs. Northeastern Predictions
Towson vs. Northeastern Betting Odds
Towson vs. Northeastern Last 10 Games
- Towson is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Towson games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 1.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Northeastern is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Northeastern games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.9 points scored. That’s 2.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Huskies have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 64.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Northeastern Betting Trends
- Towson is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Towson’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 71.9 points per game the Tigers score are just 4.5 more points than the Huskies give up (67.4).
- When Towson totals more than 67.4 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Northeastern is 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Huskies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Northeastern have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Huskies’ 64.8 points per game are only 0.2 more points than the 64.6 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Northeastern has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Towson vs. Northeastern Over/Under Trends
- Towson and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (134.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been six Northeastern games that have ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 71.9 points per game against the Huskies’ 64.8, totaling 2.2 points over the contest’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132 points per game, 2.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 137 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points more than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (133.2 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.8 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.1 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Charles Thompson: 7.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- James Gibson: 9.9 PTS, 41 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11 PTS, 9.4 REB, 58.4 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 12.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (13-for-52)
- Shaquille Walters: 12.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Jason Strong: 6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.