The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-12, 0-0 SWAC) visit the Texas Southern Tigers (3-8, 0-0 SWAC) after losing 10 road games in a row. The Tigers are heavy favorites by 16.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.5.
Texas Southern vs. UAPB Predictions
Texas Southern vs. UAPB Betting Odds
|Texas Southern||-16.5||132.5 points|
Texas Southern vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Texas Southern has put together a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Texas Southern’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Tigers record 62.1 points per game, 16.7 fewer points than the 78.8 the Golden Lions give up.
- UAPB has covered the spread 13 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Lions are 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This year, UAPB’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Golden Lions score an average of 63 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 68.5 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- UAPB has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
Texas Southern vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- Texas Southern and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (132.5 points) four times this season.
- There have been nine UAPB games that have finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 125.1 points per game, 7.4 points fewer than the total of 132.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 14.8 fewer points than the 147.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 140.4 over/under in their games this season, 7.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Lions’ games have a total points bet of 140.2 points this season, 7.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Texas Southern Team Leaders
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57 FG%
- John Walker III: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Brison Gresham: 7.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 55.1 FG%
- PJ Henry: 12.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Jordan Gilliam: 5.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
UAPB Team Leaders
- Shawn Williams: 13.9 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Brandon Brown: 10 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Kylen Milton: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Trey Sampson: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Dequan Morris: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.