The Iona Gaels (11-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (9-4) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151 points.
Saint Louis vs. Iona Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Iona Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-3.5||151 points|
Saint Louis vs. Iona Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Louis games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 142.1 total points, 8.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 6.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Iona is 7-3 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Iona’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Gaels games averaged 7.7 fewer points (143.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Gaels have a 76.7 points-per-game average, 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. Iona Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-4-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Billikens have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Billikens score 12 more points per game (81.6) than the Gaels allow (69.6).
- Saint Louis has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Iona has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Gaels are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Iona’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Gaels’ 76.4 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 68.1 the Billikens give up.
- Iona is 6-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 68.1 points.
Saint Louis vs. Iona Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Saint Louis’ 12 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 151 points.
- This season, five games Iona played finished with a combined score over 151 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158 points per game, seven points more than the over/under of 151 for this matchup.
- The 137.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 13.3 fewer than the 151 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Billikens games is 8.7 points fewer than the over/under of 151 points in this matchup.
- Gaels games have an over/under of 142 points this season, nine points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.2 PTS, 7.9 AST, 2.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Francis Okoro: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Marten Linssen: 9.3 PTS, 57.1 FG%
Iona Team Leaders
- Nelly Junior Joseph: 14 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 53.8 FG%
- Tyson Jolly: 14.7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Dylan van Eyck: 9.6 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Quinn Slazinski: 9.8 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Elijah Joiner: 10 PTS, 36 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.