The Robert Morris Colonials (2-12, 0-0 Horizon) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (6-7, 0-0 Horizon) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at UPMC Events Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-1||147.5 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 4-6 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Purdue Fort Wayne games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mastodons games averaged 2.4 fewer points (145.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Mastodons have a points-per-game average 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Robert Morris has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Robert Morris and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Colonials’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Colonials have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 69.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne has put together a record of 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mastodons have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Purdue Fort Wayne have hit the over five times this season.
- The Mastodons score just 4.9 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Colonials allow (77.6).
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when putting up more than 77.6 points.
- Robert Morris has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Colonials went 11-1 against the spread.
- This year, Robert Morris’ games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Colonials put up an average of 69.8 points per game, only 2.5 fewer points than the 72.3 the Mastodons give up to opponents.
- Robert Morris has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.3 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 147.5 points five times.
- This season, six games Robert Morris played finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 147.5 is five points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mastodons (72.7 points per game) and the Colonials (69.8 points per game).
- The 149.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.4 more than the 147.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Mastodons games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates this game’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Colonials’ games (142.4 points) this season.
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 17.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Ra Kpedi: 9.9 PTS, 69 FG%
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Deonte Billups: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Damian Chong Qui: 8.2 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 12.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Matt Mayers: 5.9 PTS, 67.3 FG%, 75 3PT% (3-for-4)
- Michael Green III: 8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.4 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.