The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (10-4, 0-0 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (5-10, 0-0 Horizon) after winning six home games in a row. The Golden Grizzlies are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 9, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Oakland vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Oakland vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Oakland is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Oakland’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Golden Grizzlies games averaged 1.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Golden Grizzlies are scoring 5.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 64.7 points per game compared to their 64.1 season average.
Oakland vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Oakland has covered the spread 12 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Grizzlies went 3-0 against the spread.
- Oakland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies record 75.1 points per game, six more points than the 69.1 the Panthers allow.
- When Oakland scores more than 69.1 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Milwaukee has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Panthers score only two fewer points per game (64.1) than the Golden Grizzlies allow their opponents to score (66.1).
- Milwaukee has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Oakland vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Oakland’s 14 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Six of Milwaukee’s games ended with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 138.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Grizzlies (75.1 points per game) and the Panthers (64.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 3.3 fewer points than the 135.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Golden Grizzlies have seen a 142.5 average over/under in their games this season, four points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (139.1 points).
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 21.3 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.8 STL, 52.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Trey Townsend: 14.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.4 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Jalen Moore: 14.8 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.8 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (19-for-75)
- Micah Parrish: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Blake Lampman: 6 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6.1 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Jordan Lathon: 7 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Donovan Newby: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
- Josh Thomas: 10.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.