The Quinnipiac Bobcats (7-4, 0-0 MAAC) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Niagara Purple Eagles (5-7, 0-0 MAAC) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Gallagher Center as just 3-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Niagara vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Niagara vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Niagara vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Niagara has covered the spread seven times this season (7-4-0).
- The Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Niagara’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Purple Eagles put up 68.6 points per game, only 0.4 more points than the 68.2 the Bobcats allow.
- Niagara is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bobcats are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Bobcats put up an average of 75 points per game, 10 more points than the 65 the Purple Eagles allow to opponents.
- Quinnipiac has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65 points.
Niagara vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- Niagara and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) four times this season.
- Seven of Quinnipiac’s games finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the point total of 138.5 for this contest.
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Purple Eagles games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Bobcats’ games this season (137.7 points).
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.1 PTS, 45 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Jordan Cintron: 9.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 57.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (5-for-10)
- Sam Iorio: 7.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 8.5 PTS, 64.1 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Noah Thomasson: 7.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.1 PTS, 11 REB, 50 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 16.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- Dezi Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.3 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Savion Lewis: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 69.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.