The Montana Grizzlies (11-5, 0-0 Big Sky) are underdogs (+3) in their attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (11-5, 0-0 Big Sky) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Worthington Arena. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Montana State vs. Montana Predictions
Montana State vs. Montana Betting Odds
|Montana State||-3||137.5 points|
Montana State vs. Montana Last 10 Games
- Montana State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Montana State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 139.9 total points, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Montana has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Montana games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Montana State vs. Montana Betting Trends
- Montana State has put together a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Montana State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bobcats put up 14.8 more points per game (77.8) than the Grizzlies allow (63).
- Montana State has a 7-4-1 record against the spread and a 9-5 record overall when scoring more than 63 points.
- Montana is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Grizzlies are 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Montana’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Grizzlies put up 5.7 more points per game (74.6) than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (68.9).
- Montana is 4-2-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Montana State vs. Montana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 137.5 points eight times.
- There have been five Montana games that have finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.4 points per game, 14.9 points more than the over/under of 137.5 for this contest.
- The 131.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.6 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 142.5 over/under in their games this season, five more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games have an over/under of 134.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 62.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Xavier Bishop: 12.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (20-for-42)
- Amin Adamu: 10.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Tyler Patterson: 9.6 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (39-for-95)
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 12.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 48.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Cameron Parker: 8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 55.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Robby Beasley III: 10.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.8 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (15-for-30)
- Brandon Whitney: 10 PTS, 49 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.