The Memphis Tigers (8-5, 0-0 AAC) host the Cincinnati Bearcats (11-4, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at FedExForum, beginning at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 9, 2022. The Bearcats are 8-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those contests.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 1.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cincinnati has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 136.9 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 70.2, 4.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-9-0).
- The Tigers are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances.
- The Tigers average 77.7 points per game, 21 more points than the 56.7 the Bearcats allow.
- When Memphis totals more than 56.7 points, it is 4-8 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-6-0).
- The Bearcats have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over four times out of 13 chances.
- The Bearcats’ 66 points per game are only 3.6 fewer points than the 69.6 the Tigers give up.
- Cincinnati is 4-3 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
Memphis vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have gone over this matchup’s 142.5-point over/under seven times.
- In Cincinnati’s 13 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 142.5.
- The Tigers average 77.7 points per game against the Bearcats’ 66, totaling 1.2 points over the game’s point total of 142.5.
- The 126.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 16.2 fewer than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 143.3 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.3 points more than the average over/under in Bearcats’ games this season (136.2 points).
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 10.2 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 67.6 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 58.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.2 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Lester Quinones: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Earl Timberlake: 6.2 PTS, 50.8 FG%
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 12 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 10.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.3 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- John Newman III: 6.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.