The Rider Broncs (4-8, 0-0 MAAC) are underdogs (by 9 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (7-6, 0-0 MAAC) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 132.
Marist vs. Rider Predictions
Marist vs. Rider Betting Odds
Marist vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Marist has registered a 10-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Red Foxes have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Marist have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Red Foxes score just 1.7 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Broncs allow (71.5).
- When Marist totals more than 71.5 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Rider has covered the spread three times in seven games with a set spread.
- The Broncs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Rider’s games have gone over the total three times out of seven chances this season.
- The Broncs’ 66.3 points per game are just 0.6 fewer points than the 66.9 the Red Foxes give up.
- Rider is 0-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Marist vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Marist’s 12 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 132 points.
- This season, six of Rider’s games have ended with a score higher than 132 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Foxes (69.8 points per game) and the Broncs (66.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.4 points per game, 6.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Red Foxes games is 131.1 points, 0.9 fewer than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- A difference of 14.4 points separates the average total points bet in Broncs’ games (146.4 points) and this game’s over/under (132 points).
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (27-for-66)
- Samkelo Cele: 10.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Jao Ituka: 13.1 PTS, 58 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Raheim Sullivan: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Jordan Jones: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 64.3 FG%
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 13 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Mervin James: 8.6 PTS, 35 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Allen Powell: 8.9 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 6.6 PTS, 53.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.