The James Madison Dukes (9-2, 0-0 CAA) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Hofstra Pride (8-6, 0-0 CAA) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.5.
JMU vs. Hofstra Predictions
JMU vs. Hofstra Betting Odds
JMU vs. Hofstra Betting Trends
- JMU has gone 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- JMU’s games have gone over the total twice out of nine chances this season.
- The Dukes score 76.7 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 71.6 the Pride allow.
- JMU is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Hofstra has put together a record of 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Pride have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Hofstra games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Pride average 15.4 more points per game (78.8) than the Dukes give up (63.4).
- Hofstra is 6-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
JMU vs. Hofstra Over/Under Trends
- JMU and its opponents have combined to score more than 149.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- Five of Hofstra’s games ended with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 149.5 is six points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dukes (76.7 points per game) and the Pride (78.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 135 points per game, 14.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dukes have seen a 143.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.2 points more than the average over/under in Pride’s games this season (146.3 points).
JMU Team Leaders
- Takal Molson: 11.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Justin Amadi: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 61.7 FG%
- Vado Morse: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 32.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Alonzo Sule: 8.7 PTS, 68.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Charles Falden: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.9 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (17-for-71)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Zach Cooks: 16.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Jalen Ray: 15.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Omar Silverio: 11.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.