The Fairfield Stags (8-6, 0-0 MAAC) are 2-point favorites as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Siena Saints (4-6, 0-0 MAAC) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Times Union Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 127.5 in the matchup.
Fairfield vs. Siena Predictions
Fairfield vs. Siena Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Fairfield has registered an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Fairfield have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 72.6 points per game the Stags put up are just 0.8 more points than the Saints give up (71.8).
- When Fairfield totals more than 71.8 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Siena has put together a record of 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Saints are 6-1 against the spread.
- Siena’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Saints score just 1.3 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Stags give up (65.7).
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, Siena is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Fairfield vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Fairfield and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 127.5 points nine times this season.
- Seven of Siena’s games finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137 points per game, 9.5 points more than the point total of 127.5 for this matchup.
- The 137.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10 more than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Stags have seen a 134.6 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Saints’ games have a total points bet of 134.9 points this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 10.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Supreme Cook: 9.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 56.3 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 9.9 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Caleb Green: 7.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
Siena Team Leaders
- Jackson Stormo: 11.1 PTS, 7 REB, 53.8 FG%
- Anthony Gaines: 8.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Colby Rogers: 13.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (28-for-64)
- Nick Hopkins: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Jared Billups: 5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.