Ahead of Corey Clement’s game on Saturday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Clement and the Dallas Cowboys (11-5) play the Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 18.
Clement Rushing Insights
- Clement averages 5.1 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 26.4 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Clement has gained more than 31.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Clement has not made it to paydirt on the ground through 16 games.
Clement Receiving Insights
- Clement’s 0.4 receiving yards per game are 8.1 fewer than his prop total for Saturday’s outing.
- Through 16 outings, Clement has not totaled more than 8.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Clement has zero touchdown catches in 16 games this year.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 103.9 rushing yards per game allowed by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- So far this year, the Eagles have conceded 16 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.0 per game. That ranks 21st in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/26/2021||4||18||0||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.