The Colorado Buffaloes (10-3, 0-0 Pac-12) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Washington Huskies (6-7, 0-0 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Coors Events Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Colorado vs. Washington Predictions
Colorado vs. Washington Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Colorado has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colorado games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 3.4 fewer points (135.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Buffaloes are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 6.6 more points (145.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 71.8 points per game compared to their 65.4 season average.
Colorado vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Colorado has covered the spread five times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of just 1-8 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes score 71.9 points per game, just 4.4 more points than the 67.5 the Huskies allow.
- When Colorado puts up more than 67.5 points, it is 2-3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-7-0).
- The Huskies are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Huskies’ 65.4 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 66.2 the Buffaloes give up to opponents.
- Washington is 5-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
Colorado vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s over/under of 138.5 points six times this season.
- In Washington’s 13 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 138.5.
- The Buffaloes average 71.9 points per game against the Huskies’ 65.4, totaling 1.2 points under the game’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.7 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buffaloes have seen a 135.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of six points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (144.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points).
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 45.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Evan Battey: 13.2 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (10-for-18)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.5 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Eli Parquet: 7.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Tristan da Silva: 7.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.4 PTS, 2.4 STL, 46.2 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Daejon Davis: 8.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 34 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Jamal Bey: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- PJ Fuller: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.