The Cleveland State Vikings (9-3, 0-0 Horizon) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (9-6, 0-0 Horizon) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Beeghly Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Youngstown State Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Youngstown State Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-2||141.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Youngstown State Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has gone 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland State have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Vikings average 75.6 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 67.5 the Penguins give up.
- When Cleveland State puts up more than 67.5 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Youngstown State is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Penguins have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Youngstown State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Penguins score just four more points per game (72.6) than the Vikings give up to opponents (68.6).
- Youngstown State is 4-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Cleveland State vs. Youngstown State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Cleveland State’s 10 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 141.5 points.
- This season, four games Youngstown State played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.1 points per game, 5.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Penguins games have an over/under of 141.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- D’Moi Hodge: 14 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Deante Johnson: 8.3 PTS, 59.2 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Tre Gomillion: 9.6 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 46.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Tevin Olison: 12 PTS, 40 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Dwayne Cohill: 9.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 7.5 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Luke Chicone: 4.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.