Player props are available for Chris Evans in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 18 sees Evans’ Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) in action at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (7-9).
Evans Rushing Insights
- Evans rushes for 2.6 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 21.5 yards.
- So far this season, Evans has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (21.5 yards) one time.
- Evans has not made it to paydirt on the ground through 16 games.
Evans Receiving Insights
- Evans averages 7.9 receiving yards, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 10.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In five of 16 games this year, Evans has totaled over 10.5 receiving yards.
- Evans has caught a TD pass once this season, in 16 games.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 111.1 rushing yards per game conceded by the Browns defense makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- The Browns have the No. 10 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding 13 this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.