The Elon Phoenix (4-10, 0-0 CAA) are heavy underdogs (+10) as they attempt to stop a six-game road losing streak when they square off against the Charleston (SC) Cougars (8-5, 0-0 CAA) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at TD Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5.
Charleston (SC) vs. Elon Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. Elon Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-10||153.5 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- Charleston (SC) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged two fewer points (151.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Elon has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Elon games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Phoenix’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.1 points scored. That’s 13.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Phoenix’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 64.9, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Charleston (SC) vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-6-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, 10 of Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Cougars average only three more points per game (79.1) than the Phoenix give up (76.1).
- Charleston (SC) is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 76.1 points.
- Elon has put together a record of 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Phoenix have an ATS record of 6-0.
- Elon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Phoenix’s 69.6 points per game are eight fewer points than the 77.6 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- Elon has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 77.6 points.
Charleston (SC) vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 153.5 points 10 times this season.
- Three of Elon’s games ended with a combined score higher than 153.5 points this season.
- The Cougars average 79.1 points per game against the Phoenix’s 69.6, amounting to 4.8 points under the matchup’s point total of 153.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 153.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 14 points more than the average over/under in Phoenix’s games this season (139.5 points).
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 9.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 37.6 FG%
- John Meeks: 14.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Reyne Smith: 13 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (25-for-54)
- Ben Burnham: 7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 11.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Hunter Woods: 6.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Michael Graham: 6.8 PTS, 61.4 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 10.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Zac Ervin: 9.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.