The Dartmouth Big Green (3-9, 0-0 Ivy League) will try to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Brown Bears (9-8, 0-0 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
Brown vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Brown vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Brown vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Brown is 11-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, nine of Brown’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 72.5 points per game the Bears average are just 1.2 more points than the Big Green allow (71.3).
- Brown is 7-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Dartmouth has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-1-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Big Green have gone 10-0 against the spread.
- This year, seven of Dartmouth’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Big Green score an average of 69 points per game, only one more point than the 68 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Dartmouth is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it scores more than 68 points.
Brown vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- Brown and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (131.5 points) 12 times this season.
- Six of Dartmouth’s games ended with a combined score higher than 131.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.5 points per game, 10 points more than the point total of 131.5 for this contest.
- The 139.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.8 more than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- The Bears have seen a 136.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Big Green’s games (133.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (131.5 points).
Brown Team Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
- Tamenang Choh: 11.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 38.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 68.9 FG%
- Paxson Wojcik: 10.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Dan Friday: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 15.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (42-for-98)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 44.7 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Taurus Samuels: 10.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Garrison Wade: 7.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Ryan Cornish: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.