The Bowling Green Falcons (7-6, 0-0 MAC) host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-5, 0-0 MAC) after winning four straight home games. The Falcons are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5.
Bowling Green vs. Miami (OH) Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Miami (OH) Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-1||157.5 points|
Bowling Green vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Bowling Green have hit the over eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 84 points per game the Falcons record are 16.4 more points than the RedHawks give up (67.6).
- When Bowling Green puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 4-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread five times this year (5-4-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the RedHawks are 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Miami (OH) have hit the over six times out of nine chances this season.
- The RedHawks’ 79.4 points per game are just 4.3 more points than the 75.1 the Falcons allow.
- When it scores more than 75.1 points, Miami (OH) is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Bowling Green vs. Miami (OH) Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Bowling Green’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 157.5 points.
- In Miami (OH)’s nine games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 157.5.
- The point total for the game of 157.5 is 5.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (84 points per game) and the RedHawks (79.4 points per game).
- This game’s total is 14.8 fewer points than the 142.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Falcons games is 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 157.5 points in this matchup.
- RedHawks games have an over/under of 142.7 points this season, 14.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 15.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 41.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Joe Reece: 11.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 10 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Samari Curtis: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Josiah Fulcher: 5.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Mekhi Lairy: 15.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Dalonte Brown: 11.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 45.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Precious Ayah: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 71.8 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 6.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.