The Wofford Terriers (8-6, 0-0 SoCon) hit the road in SoCon play against the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (9-6, 0-0 SoCon) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 2-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Predictions
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Betting Odds
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Wofford is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Terriers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 3.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Terriers have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- East Tennessee State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- East Tennessee State’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Buccaneers games averaged 1.8 fewer points (139.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buccaneers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.3, 1.0 point higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Wofford has put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, six of Wofford’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The 76.9 points per game the Terriers put up are 5.6 more points than the Buccaneers allow (71.3).
- When Wofford totals more than 71.3 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- East Tennessee State has gone 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Buccaneers have gone 6-2 against the spread.
- This year, nine of East Tennessee State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers put up an average of 70.3 points per game, only 4.1 more points than the 66.2 the Terriers give up to opponents.
- East Tennessee State is 4-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
Wofford vs. East Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Wofford’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 141.5 points.
- There have been eight East Tennessee State games that have finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 141.5 is 5.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (76.9 points per game) and the Buccaneers (70.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 4.0 fewer points than the 137.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Terriers have seen a 137.5 average over/under in their games this season, four points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Buccaneers games have an over/under of 139.2 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 14.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Max Klesmit: 16.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Ryan Larson: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 8.9 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Sam Godwin: 7.8 PTS, 70.3 FG%
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Ledarrius Brewer: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- David Sloan: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Ty Brewer: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Jordan King: 12.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (37-for-88)
- Mohab Yasser: 6.8 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.