The West Virginia Mountaineers (11-2, 0-0 Big 12) are favored (by 7 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Kansas State Wildcats (8-5, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET.
West Virginia vs. Kansas State Predictions
West Virginia vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
West Virginia vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- West Virginia is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- West Virginia’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kansas State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kansas State’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
West Virginia vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- West Virginia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 69.5 points per game the Mountaineers score are 8.3 more points than the Wildcats give up (61.2).
- West Virginia is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 61.2 points.
- Kansas State is 7-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This year, Kansas State’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Wildcats average 8.8 more points per game (69.7) than the Mountaineers give up (60.9).
- When it scores more than 60.9 points, Kansas State is 6-6 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 20.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Sean McNeil: 12.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Jalen Bridges: 8.1 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 4.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%
- Malik Curry: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 10.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Nijel Pack: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- Selton Miguel: 8.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Ismael Massoud: 8.2 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.