The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (12-3, 0-0 ACC) host the Syracuse Orange (7-7, 0-0 ACC) after winning four straight home games. The Demon Deacons are favored by 4 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Betting Odds
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wake Forest games has gone over the set total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Demon Deacons have a points-per-game average 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Syracuse covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Syracuse games have exceeded the set total six times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Orange are scoring 79.2 points per game compared to their 78.9 season average.
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 5-4.
- Wake Forest’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Demon Deacons record 80.2 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 76.5 the Orange give up.
- Wake Forest is 7-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Syracuse has gone 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Orange are 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Syracuse have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Orange score 10.6 more points per game (78.9) than the Demon Deacons allow their opponents to score (68.3).
- Syracuse is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 54.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Jake Laravia: 14 PTS, 1.6 STL, 61.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Dallas Walton: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 49 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 18.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Jesse Edwards: 12.2 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 72.8 FG%
- Cole Swider: 13.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Joseph Girard III: 14 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.3 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (44-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.