The DePaul Blue Demons (9-6, 0-0 Big East) host the No. 19 Villanova Wildcats (10-4, 0-0 Big East) after losing three home games in a row. The Wildcats are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
Villanova vs. DePaul Predictions
Villanova vs. DePaul Betting Odds
Villanova vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Villanova has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is five points lower than their season-long average.
- DePaul is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 DePaul games have surpassed the set total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Blue Demons have a 74.3 points-per-game average, 6.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Villanova vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Villanova is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 5-2.
- This season, Villanova’s games have hit the over five times out of 13 chances.
- The Wildcats score 12.6 more points per game (72.7) than the Blue Demons allow (60.1).
- When Villanova puts up more than 60.1 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- DePaul has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-3-1).
- The Blue Demons have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, DePaul’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Blue Demons score an average of 67.5 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 61.4 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 61.4 points, DePaul is 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
Villanova Team Leaders
- Collin Gillespie: 16.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.1 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (45-for-109)
- Justin Moore: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Jermaine Samuels: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Brandon Slater: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Eric Dixon: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 61.5 3PT% (8-for-13)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 20.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- David Jones: 15.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Brandon Johnson: 11.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 47.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Nick Ongenda: 10.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 54.9 FG%
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 7.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.