The VCU Rams (8-4, 0-0 A-10) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the La Salle Explorers (5-6, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET.
VCU vs. La Salle Predictions
VCU vs. La Salle Betting Odds
VCU vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- VCU has gone 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 1-3.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The 59.9 points per game the Rams average are 11.3 fewer points than the Explorers give up (71.2).
- La Salle is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Explorers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- La Salle games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Explorers put up an average of 69.6 points per game, 13.3 more points than the 56.3 the Rams allow to opponents.
- La Salle is 2-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it scores more than 56.3 points.
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.3 BLK, 36 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Jayden Nunn: 10 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Levi Stockard III: 7.8 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- KeShawn Curry: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Hason Ward: 4.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 41.5 FG%
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 10.3 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Anwar Gill: 5.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50 FG%
- Jack Clark: 8.6 PTS, 35 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Christian Ray: 5.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.