The Utah Utes (8-7, 0-0 Pac-12) and the Washington State Cougars (8-6, 0-0 Pac-12) hit the court at Jon M. Huntsman Center on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has no set line. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Utah vs. Washington State Predictions
Utah vs. Washington State Betting Odds
Utah vs. Washington State Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Utes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Utes have a points-per-game average 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Washington State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Washington State’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Cougars’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.6, 4.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Utah has registered a 9-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, eight of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Utes average 72.4 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 64.7 the Cougars give up.
- Utah has a 4-6-1 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when scoring more than 64.7 points.
- Washington State has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-7-0).
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Cougars score 7.6 more points per game (75.9) than the Utes give up to opponents (68.3).
- Washington State is 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Utah vs. Washington State Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, seven of Washington State’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.3 points per game, 7.8 points more than the total of 140.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 7.5 fewer points than the 133 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Utes have seen a 137 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (140.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (140.5 points).
Utah Team Leaders
- Branden Carlson: 12.4 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Rollie Worster: 7.9 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Marco Anthony: 7.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Both Gach: 9.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Riley Battin: 6.1 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Noah Williams: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- TJ Bamba: 7.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6 PTS, 46.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.