The Dixie State Trailblazers (7-8, 0-0 WAC) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (10-4, 0-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at UCCU Center as heavy, 12.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Utah Valley vs. Dixie State Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-12.5||143.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah Valley games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 136.7 total points, 6.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wolverines are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dixie State covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Dixie State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Trailblazers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.4 points scored. That’s 7.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trailblazers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 69.8, 8.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah Valley vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Utah Valley is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of Utah Valley’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The 75.7 points per game the Wolverines score are only 0.4 more points than the Trailblazers allow (75.3).
- Utah Valley is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 75.3 points.
- Dixie State is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trailblazers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Dixie State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Trailblazers score an average of 78.1 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 64.5 the Wolverines give up to opponents.
- Dixie State has put together a 3-4 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Utah Valley vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah Valley games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 143.5-point over/under four times.
- This season, nine of Dixie State’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 143.5 is 10.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolverines (75.7 points per game) and the Trailblazers (78.1 points per game).
- The 139.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- The Wolverines have seen a 138 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Trailblazers’ games this season (151.4 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.6 PTS, 13.6 REB, 1.8 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Blaze Nield: 8.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Connor Harding: 10.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Tim Fuller: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62 FG%
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 13.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Hunter Schofield: 13.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Dancell Leter: 9.3 PTS, 48 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Frank Staine: 8.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Brock Gilbert: 3 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.