The Duquesne Dukes (5-7, 0-0 A-10) are underdogs (by 4 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (7-6, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET.
UMass vs. Duquesne Predictions
UMass vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
UMass vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- UMass has registered an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- UMass games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Minutemen record 79 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 71.2 the Dukes give up.
- When UMass totals more than 71.2 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Duquesne is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Dukes have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Duquesne’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Dukes average 8.2 fewer points per game (70) than the Minutemen give up to opponents (78.2).
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Trent Buttrick: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Rich Kelly: 13 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 50.8 3PT% (32-for-63)
- CJ Kelly: 13.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (30-for-63)
- T.J. Weeks: 8.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.5 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (17-for-37)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Tyson Acuff: 6.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (16-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.