The No. 5 UCLA Bruins (10-1, 0-0 Pac-12) visit the California Golden Bears (9-6, 0-0 Pac-12) after winning four home road in a row. The Bruins are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
UCLA vs. Cal Predictions
UCLA vs. Cal Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Cal Betting Trends
- UCLA is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- UCLA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bruins score 12.6 more points per game (75.3) than the Golden Bears give up (62.7).
- UCLA has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 62.7 points.
- Cal is 12-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Bears have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Cal’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears score an average of 66.6 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 60.7 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.7 points, Cal is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
UCLA vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- Seven UCLA games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 135 points.
- This season, five of Cal’s games have ended with a score higher than 135 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.9 points per game, 6.9 points more than the total of 135 for this game.
- The 123.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 11.6 fewer than the 135 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bruins have seen a 143.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.7 points more than the average over/under in Golden Bears’ games this season (129.3 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Johnny Juzang: 16.7 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.4 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- Jules Bernard: 13.9 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (21-for-46)
- Myles Johnson: 5.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 59.5 FG%
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 14.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 60.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Grant Anticevich: 12.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 43.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Joel Brown: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Jalen Celestine: 5.5 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.