The UCSD Tritons (8-6, 0-0 Big West) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a six-game road losing streak when they square off against the UC Davis Aggies (6-4, 0-0 Big West) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at The Pavilion at ARC. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
UC Davis vs. UCSD Predictions
UC Davis vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-5.5||137.5 points|
UC Davis vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- UC Davis has covered the spread three times this season (3-5-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 1-2.
- UC Davis’ games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- The 69.8 points per game the Aggies score are just 4.7 more points than the Tritons give up (65.1).
- UC Davis has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- UCSD is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Tritons have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, five of UCSD’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Tritons put up just 4.1 more points per game (70.5) than the Aggies give up to opponents (66.4).
- UCSD is 6-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 66.4 points.
UC Davis vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- This season, UC Davis games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 137.5-point over/under five times.
- In UCSD’s 12 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 137.5.
- The Aggies average 69.8 points per game against the Tritons’ 70.5, totaling 2.8 points over the contest’s point total of 137.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.5 points per game, 6.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 140.6 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Tritons’ games this season (137.9 points).
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 14.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Ezra Manjon: 14.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.0 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 10.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Kane Milling: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.3 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Bryce Pope: 11.9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.1 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (23-for-51)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.