The Tulane Green Wave (5-7, 0-0 AAC) are at home in AAC play against the South Florida Bulls (5-8, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Green Wave are favored by 8 points in the game. The over/under is set at 128.5 in the matchup.
Tulane vs. South Florida Predictions
Tulane vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Tulane vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Tulane has covered the spread eight times this season (8-4-0).
- The Green Wave have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Tulane’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The 73.5 points per game the Green Wave score are 12 more points than the Bulls give up (61.5).
- Tulane has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall when scoring more than 61.5 points.
- South Florida has covered the spread eight times this year (8-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this year, the Bulls went 4-0 against the spread.
- South Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- The Bulls put up an average of 57.5 points per game, 16.3 fewer points than the 73.8 the Green Wave give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.8 points, South Florida is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Tulane vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulane and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 128.5 points 10 times.
- There have been five South Florida games that have ended with a combined score over 128.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131 points per game, 2.5 points more than the over/under of 128.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.3 points per game, 6.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Green Wave have seen a 139.3 over/under in their games this season, 10.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulls games have an over/under of 127.7 points this season, 0.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Tulane Team Leaders
- Kevin Cross: 14 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jalen Cook: 18 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (24-for-52)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Sion James: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- R.J. McGee: 5.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 61.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%
- Javon Greene: 10.9 PTS, 2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Jamir Chaplin: 7.8 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%
- Jake Boggs: 5.2 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.