The Troy Trojans (11-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) host the Appalachian State Mountaineers (8-8, 0-0 Sun Belt) after winning three home games in a row. The Trojans are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
Troy vs. Appalachian State Predictions
Troy vs. Appalachian State Betting Odds
Troy vs. Appalachian State Last 10 Games
- Troy is 7-3 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Troy’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Trojans have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Appalachian State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Appalachian State’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.2, 4.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Troy vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Troy is 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Troy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 72.4 points per game the Trojans record are 9.6 more points than the Mountaineers allow (62.8).
- Troy has a 7-3 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when putting up more than 62.8 points.
- Appalachian State has put together a record of 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Appalachian State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Mountaineers score just 2.9 more points per game (68.0) than the Trojans allow their opponents to score (65.1).
- When it scores more than 65.1 points, Appalachian State is 3-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Troy Team Leaders
- Duke Deen: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
- Zay Williams: 8.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Efe Odigie: 11.3 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Desmond Williams: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
- Khalyl Waters: 6.7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 16 PTS, 43 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (46-for-109)
- Donovan Gregory: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57.1 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.8 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
- Justin Forrest: 8.9 PTS, 28.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (13-for-69)
- James Lewis: 6 PTS, 50.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.