The Toledo Rockets (10-4, 0-0 MAC) are heavily favored (by 18.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (3-7, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 136.5 for the matchup.
Toledo vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Toledo vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread nine times over 12 games with a set spread.
- Toledo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Rockets average 10.6 more points per game (77.6) than the Huskies allow (67).
- Toledo is 7-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread in each of its 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 18.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Northern Illinois games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Huskies score 9.7 fewer points per game (56.7) than the Rockets allow their opponents to score (66.4).
- Northern Illinois has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Toledo vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 136.5 points seven times.
- There has been just one game featuring Northern Illinois this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 136.5.
- The Rockets average 77.6 points per game against the Huskies’ 56.7, totaling 2.2 points under the matchup’s total of 136.5.
- This game’s over/under is 3.1 fewer points than the 133.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rockets games is 145.6 points, 9.1 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (132.9 points).
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- JT Shumate: 14.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 55.4 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (28-for-54)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.4 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Keshawn Williams: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 34 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Anthony Crump: 5.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Kaleb Thornton: 5.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.