The No. 14 Texas Longhorns (12-2, 0-0 Big 12) will look to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-5, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127.5 points.
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Texas has covered the spread eight times this season (8-5-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Longhorns are 7-5 against the spread.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 72.1 points per game the Longhorns score are five more points than the Cowboys allow (67.1).
- When Texas totals more than 67.1 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Oklahoma State has registered a 6-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Oklahoma State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Cowboys average 21.6 more points per game (73.9) than the Longhorns give up to opponents (52.3).
- Oklahoma State has put together a 4-7 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 52.3 points.
Texas vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Texas’ 13 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 127.5 points.
- There have been 10 Oklahoma State games that have ended with a combined score over 127.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 127.5 is 18.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Longhorns (72.1 points per game) and the Cowboys (73.9 points per game).
- The 119.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.1 fewer than the 127.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Longhorns have seen a 134.5 average over/under in their games this season, seven points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 12.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (140.3 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Tre Mitchell: 9.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Marcus Carr: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Andrew Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.2 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Bryce Williams: 9.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
- Moussa Cisse: 6 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 49 FG%
- Kalib Boone: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 58.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.