The Texas A&M Aggies (12-2, 0-0 SEC) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (10-4, 0-0 SEC) hit the court at Reed Arena on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has no set line. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Texas A&M games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 133.5 total points, 13 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Razorbacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Razorbacks are scoring 79.5 points per game compared to their 80 season average.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 10 times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up 5.7 more points per game (76.6) than the Razorbacks allow (70.9).
- Texas A&M has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Arkansas has compiled a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Arkansas have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Razorbacks’ 80 points per game are 17.6 more points than the 62.4 the Aggies give up.
- Arkansas has put together a 6-8 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.4 points.
Texas A&M vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Five Texas A&M games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 146.5 points.
- There have been nine Arkansas games that have ended with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.6 points per game, 10.1 points more than the over/under of 146.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 13.2 fewer points than the 133.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 133.4 average over/under in their games this season, 13.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Razorbacks’ games this season (146.3 points).
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 13.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Marcus Williams: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Tyrece Radford: 8.9 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Henry Coleman III: 9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.1 FG%
- Andre Gordon: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (22-for-44)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 17.8 PTS, 2.8 STL, 41.5 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11.4 PTS, 66.3 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Davonte Davis: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Stanley Umude: 10.5 PTS, 48 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.