The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-10, 0-0 OVC) visit the Tennessee State Tigers (5-8, 0-0 OVC) after losing eight straight road games. The Tigers are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
Tennessee State vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Tennessee State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
Tennessee State vs. Southeast Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Tennessee State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tennessee State games has gone over the set total six times.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 6.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Southeast Missouri State is 3-7 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redhawks have a 71.7 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Tennessee State has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-7-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-6 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Tennessee State have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 77.4 points per game the Tigers put up are the same as the Redhawks give up.
- Southeast Missouri State has compiled an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have an ATS record of 9-0 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Southeast Missouri State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Redhawks’ 73.8 points per game are just 1.4 more points than the 72.4 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 72.4 points, Southeast Missouri State is 4-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 45.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.4 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Dedric Boyd: 12.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (41-for-101)
- Nygal Russell: 7.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Chris Harris: 10.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Nana Akenten: 5.5 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.