Big East foes meet when the No. 24 Seton Hall Pirates (11-4, 0-0 Big East) host the UConn Huskies (10-3, 0-0 Big East) at Prudential Center, starting at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The Huskies are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is 138 in the matchup.
Seton Hall vs. UConn Predictions
Seton Hall vs. UConn Betting Odds
|Seton Hall||-3.5||138 points|
Seton Hall vs. UConn Last 10 Games
- Seton Hall has a 4-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The Pirates and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 140.6 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Pirates have a points-per-game average 11.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- UConn is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UConn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 0.1 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 76.9 points per game compared to their 79.3 season average.
Seton Hall vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Seton Hall has gone 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Seton Hall’s games have gone over the total twice out of five chances this season.
- The Pirates average 67.1 points per game, just 4.8 more points than the 62.3 the Huskies give up.
- Seton Hall is 4-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- UConn has registered a 6-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- UConn’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Huskies’ 79.3 points per game are 24.6 more points than the 54.7 the Pirates give up.
- When it scores more than 54.7 points, UConn is 5-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Seton Hall vs. UConn Over/Under Trends
- This season, Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 138 points three times.
- In UConn’s 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 138.
- The Pirates average 67.1 points per game against the Huskies’ 79.3, totaling 8.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 138.
- These two teams surrender a combined 117 points per game, 21 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Pirates games is 140.6 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 138 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (139.6 points).
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Alexis Yetna: 9.8 PTS, 7 REB, 42.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Kadary Richmond: 6.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Bryce Aiken: 11.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Tyrese Samuel: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Andre Jackson: 7.2 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.5 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 50 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Tyrese Martin: 10.8 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Adama Sanogo: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.