Southland opponents square off when the SE Louisiana Lions (5-9, 0-0 Southland) host the McNeese Cowboys (5-9, 0-0 Southland) at Leonard E. Merrell Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022. The Cowboys are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-2||149.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Last 10 Games
- SE Louisiana covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 SE Louisiana games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 143.7 total points, 5.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Lions have scored 6.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- McNeese has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 McNeese games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Cowboys’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cowboys have a 66.4 points-per-game average, nine points below their season-long scoring average.
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana has registered an 11-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving SE Louisiana have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Lions record only 1.3 more points per game (76.6) than the Cowboys give up (75.3).
- McNeese has put together a record of 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 9-2.
- This year, five of McNeese’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Cowboys’ 75.4 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 76.2 the Lions allow.
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- Six SE Louisiana games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 149.5 points.
- There have been four McNeese games that have finished with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The Lions average 76.6 points per game against the Cowboys’ 75.4, totaling 2.5 points over the contest’s total of 149.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 151.5 points per game, two more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 143.9 points, 5.6 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates this game’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (146 points) this season.
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 11.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 13.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
- Keon Clergeot: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Roger McFarlane: 5.7 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Myles Lewis: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.4 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 10.1 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.2 FG%
- Kellon Taylor: 9.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
- Harwin Francois: 6.3 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.