The San Diego State Aztecs (9-3, 0-0 MWC) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the No. 20 Colorado State Rams (11-0, 0-0 MWC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Rams have won 11 games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 134.5.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Predictions
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-2.5||134.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- San Diego State has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Aztecs have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Games involving San Diego State have hit the over three times this season.
- The Aztecs average just 1.8 fewer points per game (64.5) than the Rams allow (66.3).
- San Diego State has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Colorado State is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, Colorado State’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The Rams score an average of 81.9 points per game, 23.7 more points than the 58.2 the Aztecs allow.
- Colorado State is 5-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall when it scores more than 58.2 points.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Diego State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 134.5-point total just once.
- There have been five Colorado State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.4 points per game, 11.9 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 10 fewer points than the 124.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Aztecs games is 4.3 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.6 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (143.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Nathan Mensah: 8.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.5 BLK, 46.4 FG%
- Matt Bradley: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Trey Pulliam: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.7 PTS, 54.2 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 6.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 20 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 58.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.2 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.8 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- John Tonje: 11.7 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 55.9 3PT% (19-for-34)
- Dischon Thomas: 8.4 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (12-for-23)
- Chandler Jacobs: 4.9 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.