The Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (4-10, 0-0 NEC) and the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (4-11, 0-0 NEC) take the floor at Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The game has no line set. The matchup’s point total is 130.5.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Mount St. Mary’s Predictions
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Terriers games exceeded the set total once.
- The past 10 Terriers games averaged 9.4 more points (139.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Terriers have a points-per-game average 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Mount St. Mary’s covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Mount St. Mary’s games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 1.4 more points (131.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 62.9, 5.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The 66.8 points per game the Terriers put up are only 3.3 more points than the Mountaineers give up (63.5).
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 3-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has compiled a 10-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Mountaineers put up an average of 57.1 points per game, 12.0 fewer points than the 69.1 the Terriers allow.
- Mount St. Mary’s has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Mount St. Mary’s Over/Under Trends
- Seven Saint Francis (BKN) games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points.
- In Mount St. Mary’s 12 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 130.5.
- The Terriers average 66.8 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 57.1, totaling 6.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 130.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.1 fewer points than the 132.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Terriers have seen a 140.2 average over/under in their games this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Mountaineers’ games this season (132 points).
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 12.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 38 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (5-for-29)
- Patrick Emilien: 10.7 PTS, 50.9 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 52.8 3PT% (28-for-53)
- Larry Moreno: 8.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Malik Jefferson: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 46.4 FG%
- Dakota Leffew: 6.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.