The Radford Highlanders (5-8, 0-0 Big South) host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (6-9, 0-0 Big South) after winning three home games in a row. The Highlanders are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- Radford is 3-7 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Radford’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Highlanders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Highlanders are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- N.C. A&T covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 N.C. A&T games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 3.4 more points (137.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 70.0 points per game compared to their 68.6 season average.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- Radford has registered an 11-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Radford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Highlanders put up 63.2 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 69.4 the Aggies allow.
- When Radford scores more than 69.4 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- N.C. A&T is 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Aggies have a perfect ATS record of 8-0.
- This season, six of N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Aggies’ 68.6 points per game are only 0.7 fewer points than the 69.3 the Highlanders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, N.C. A&T is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Radford vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- This season, Radford games have hit the over on this game’s 134.5-point over/under four times.
- There have been eight N.C. A&T games that have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.8 points per game, 2.7 points fewer than the point total of 134.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.7 points per game, 4.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Highlanders have seen a 133.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.0 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (138.5 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 9.0 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Josiah Jeffers: 7.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Shaquan Jules: 7.2 PTS, 66.0 FG%
- Bryan Hart: 8.8 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Cameron McNeil: 6.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
- Marcus Watson: 12.4 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Kameron Langley: 5.3 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 37.0 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Tyler Maye: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%
- David Beatty: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.